Super Tech Wanted!
Park Ridge Animal Hospital is a high quality, family oriented small animal hospital in Northern Bergen County, New Jersey. We are looking for a veterinary technician who is faster than a speeding bullet and excited to be a part of our amazing team. We deliver high quality care in a state of the art hospital. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about giving high level customer service in a fast paced, fun environment!
Overview: We are seeking a part-time Veterinary Technician. Your responsibilities will include assisting in office visits, routine diagnostic testing, venipuncture, IV catheter placement, client education & nursing. Our technicians are also more powerful than a locomotive at taking digital radiology, anesthesia administration/monitoring, surgical assisting, & dentistry.
Required Knowledge and Experience
• Must be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound as well as multi-task and work in a fast paced environment!
• Excellent client communication skills and knowledge of customer service
• Ability to perform routine diagnostics, radiology, anesthesia administration and monitoring, dentistry, nursing care, catheter placement, and venipuncture
• Saturdays and some evenings required
• 1 or more years experience in a veterinary hospital is preferred but willing to train.
• Established in 1991, but moved to new facility in 2013. 3-4 doctor practice with emphasis on excellent medicine and high quality customer service
• Equipment includes: Sevoflourane, Cardell monitors, Doppler, digital x-ray & digital dental x-ray, therapeutic laser, in-house lab equipment, paperless medical records.
• Full-time employees benefit package including health, paid CE, clothing allowance, FSA, 401K, Paid Time Off. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• For more information, contact Beth Gillies at 201-391-9494 or email your resume to email@example.com